<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm getting so bored looking at my blogskin -,- Need to get some inspiration man! But just too lazy to do so ha.

Been slacking, doing my fyp and going out quite often (like twice a week, which is a lot already!) this month. Happiness :) Went KBox with Mich and Ade Ho on Wednesday! Double happiness :)) Finally, since 548793 months ago. The soy chicken rice was totally not filling at all so we had desserts after K at this glutinous rice ball stall which is veh famous in Clementi. Yummy! Shall upload the photos soon which are in my laptop (using Reub's Toshiba portege notebook now which is way cool!). My tablet is simply too slow to find data for my fyp.

I still don't know what to get for Reubs for our 4th and this X'mas. He's read off some pretty ridiculous and meaningless stuff that he wants- Bose Lifestyle 21 DVD Home Theatre System (I told him I would get it for him with my 10th year salary; it's friggin 7k), Bose On-ear Headphones & Red Alert 3 (BOYS). Absolutely UNconstructive. Anyway I really don't know cuz I've gotten everything that he wanted and if not, he would get it himself too. Maybe I should make or do something, but my hands are already full with my fyp which requires me to find CEO names for 1050 companies from 1992 to 2007! Not forgetting the methodology section for our report.. I'm so dead.

Anyway back to the topic. My point is, I reeeeeeeeally want to get something that is both useful and meaningful. I want him to remember that this year has truly been a difficult yet significant year for us. Nonetheless, at the end of it all, we came out stronger and happier. I want to thank him for he has stood by me throughout my painful journey battling the virus. I dare say I wouldn't have the courage, perserverance and determination to survive if he had let go of my hand for one second. He hadn't, and hasn't. No matter how expensive or beautiful a present I would get for him eventually, it won't ever match the kind of love and support he had given me. I know I sound damn corny and sickeningly mushy now (haha) but these are really the exact words I would like to say out from my heart. Though he's a man of few words (I know, unbelieveable right?), he can easily prove his love with his actions. It's true when the old adage says that actions speak louder than words. Sometimes when the both of us are talking and the hospital days came into our convo, I cannot help but feel myself choked with emotions still. Tears would start to well up in my eyes and I find myself losing my voice. It should be difficult for most to fathom the kind of emotion I went through and the state of mind I was in because no matter how elaborate I describe the situation, you're still not me. On hindsight, anybody could've said that they always knew I could pull through because, well, I am still very young. How could a virus have taken me away? But there certainly have been cases of people, young and old, dying from this variant strand of GBS. I can only pray and thank all the Gods who have watched over me. Yeah I still get sad sometimes, it'll prolly take me a longer time to get over it completely. What with my urine system still not yet fully recovered and the scars on my body :'( I know, I'm superficial! I think it'll take at least 10 years for the scar on my throat to fade.. Anyhow my concerns are insignificant as compared the world events that are going on now. I should feel happy to be alive and living in a safe country :D

Reubs always said I'm perpetually finding reasons to be sad. Hahahaha. Maybe it's PMS!

3:41 PM